Macadamias @ Falkirk Farm produces nut-in-shell macadamias that are available all year round (pending seasonal variances).
All macadamias nuts are harvested, de-husked and popped into our low-heat ovens to ensure freshness and quality.
After being slowly cured they are packaged into airtight bags to maintain their farm-fresh super crunch.
This all happens on-farm, which maintains a high standard of quality and freshness.
- A rich source of healthy fats
- Improves blood cholesterol
- Reduces heart disease risk
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Rich in manganese
- Contains natural plant sterols
- Very low in sodium and contains potassium
- Contains plant omega-3 fats
- Contains fibre
- Contains heart protective nutrients
- Helps with weight management
- Excellent source of thiamin (B1)
- Source of plant iron
Nutrient content ofnatural macadamias
|Fat, total (g)||74.0|
|Fat, saturated (g)||10.0|
|Fat, monounsaturated (g)||59.8|
|Fat, polyunsaturated (g)||3.8|
|Fat, omega-3 (mg) as ALA||99|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||7.9|
|Carbohydrate, sugars (g)||4.6|
|Plant sterols (mg)||116|
|Total polyphenols16 (mg GAE)||156|