Stop And Smell The Flowers Macadamia Butter Recipe
Stop And Smell The Flowers Macadamia Butter
I love making this in spring while the trees are flowering and their scent wafts through the air creating a most delicious aroma. I thoroughly recommend you set up your cracker and nuts up outside and whilst cracking – take the time to take in your surrounds – the smells, the sounds and the sights. Macadamia nut butter, although high in fat, is low in saturated fat. Plus, macadamia nut butter contains a number of vitamins and minerals in a versatile and easy to use form.
- 1kg Macadamias Nut-in Shell
- Macadamia oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Crack the nuts into bowl
- Pop them into a food processor and wiz until smooth
- Add the oil and salt and whizz until desired texture
- Spread a good lashing onto some sourdough or a celery stick or an oatmeal biscuit or whatever takes your fancy.
- Drizzle with the slightest stream of maple syrup and devour with relish
Also a wonderful additive to smoothies, ice cream and other baked delights.